Nov 17, 2009

FACING THE GIANTS



I'm not sure if you've seen the movie Facing The Giants or not, but I wanted to share this with you (click the post title above to see video).  The acting isn't going to win any academy awards, but I'm sure you can be encouraged & challenged by the message. I can't count how often in life I have placed self-inflicted limitations on myself that shouldn't be there.  God showed over & over in His word that we were capable of anything with Him at our side.  We've all got giants to face in our lives.  We can be like King Saul & hide from Goliath or we can be like young David & boldly charge the giants standing in the way of our destiny.  Paul tells us that the very same power that raised Christ from the dead is alive within us.  What do we have to fear?  What is there that can limit us or keep us from our destiny?  If we know & trust Jesus, nothing!

No comments: